CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's 15th flush - getting there

drrj Views: 1,286
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 170,220

Re: Telman's 15th flush - getting there

Telman,
Its always interesting to read and learn about other experiences with the Liver Cleanse. I also just finished my 14th flush last week after stopping for 2 months and boy, did I past some stones... 30 large stones 1-1.5 cm, and many tiny rice size stones. During this flush I found an unusual stone shape, (long round 1.5 cm) LOL, I found that interesting.

I have been reading and coming here to Curezone since January 04. If it wasnt for this site and the helpful people here, I would have had followed through with my scheduled GB surgury and removed my GB. All I will say to others that I'm fortunate not to have done that and the LC has worked wonders for me and my overall health. I have past stones unbelivable in size, the largest being 2.5 cm. on my second flush. My doctor comfirmed it to be stones and told me that " I was beyond him." I also gave him this website to learn about flushing... LOL

So, I'm looking forward to my 15th flush next month and will continue flushing, until I get them all out. Too those whom are flushing, I wish you the best results.

Peace, and Good Health
drrj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)