Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Hveragerthi Views: 4,581
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,702,252

Re: He's At It Again I See...

Agreed!

And I'd wager a bet that you're never gonna get an answer to that question.  

---Site disruption 101---

You got that right!

I see InnerCalm has a new playmate that has nothing better to do than to post insults. It is that pack mentality.  Just like that recent incident in Central Park where the mob grew and attacked all those women.  They did not care that it was wrong, all they saw was the opportunity to attack in the safety of numbers.

The biggest problem is that the pack can care less about the truth.  It is all about the kill with them so they  will lie, cheat or steal if they have to in order to achieve their agenda.  And this has clearly been evidenced by the pack here.  And nothing I do or say will ever change them.  Only they can change themselves by deciding to act civil.  Since this is so unlikely because they get off on finding ways to disrupt I am done with their games.  There are people here on CZ actually looking for help, not cheap thrills like Innercalm and Willowley.  So back to the real human beings and leave the trolls under the debate bridge to continue playing their troll games.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)