CureZone   Log On   Join
Nutrient dense foods! Re: Anne...Re: Vitamin D deficiency ..& visit to chiro

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

t_montreal Views: 1,712
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,702,066

Nutrient dense foods! Re: Anne...Re: Vitamin D deficiency ..& visit to chiro

Hi Anne,

No problemo! I know you'll be okay, you just gotta put one foot in front of the other. And I agree about the Vitamin D-frankly, those pill bottles that I've seen my grandpa buy in bulk for my grandma- you know the regular cal/mag/vit d pink coloured horse pills? Just reading what was in them scared the heck outta me... you'd be SO much better off, besides getting enough sun- which I know is hard in winter, but- Do you have a room in your home that gets sunny in the morning or afternoon where you can sprawl on the floor or bed to catch some rays? I've been doing that when I can't go outside and it works great! In fact, I did it this afternoon, took a bit of a nap, on a bed, in the sun. It was very healing and relaxing:) A perfect time to do eft, loving affirmations for yourself, and just BE-ing:)

Oh and Anne, I'm telling ya, it's sooooo easy to spout alfalfa, for your vitamin D and chlorophyll! I started doing it a couple of weeks ago, along with sprouting mung beans, and it's SO easy, I couldn't feel like a failure at it if I tried, lol! Just get some seeds of each- maybe 5-6 bucks for the alfalfa (which will last you months I'm sure) and a few bucks for a small bag of mung beans, a couple of large jars (that you may have lying around from pickles or sauerkraut that was store bought, or get them at a canning place) also get a clean pairs of nylon stockings or mesh (to cover the jars with so water can drain) a couple of rubber bands and your set! Once you start, I guarantee you're gonna love it so much, and feel so good about growing your own food that you'll never want to stop! They only need to be rinced and watered twice a day depending on the weather, and be left inverted.

Here's an awesome video I found on YT where the host shows you step by step how to sprout-(its a bit long but good) and she uses a metal dish rack for inverting, how genious is that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkUokxEPeg

Another thing you can do for amazingly nutrient dense food is....PICK YOUR WEEDS!!! LOL, I'm not kidding! I started doing this during the summer, I have been picking the dandelions and vine leaves that we have growing in our yard-and I'm telling ya, they are SO GOOD! I'd juice them and add them to a carrot/apple juice or green smoothie- or even eat them in my salads. Apparently nature knows what we need, and we often have a whole phamacy of wild and living food in our backyards- we just don't know it;) As long as your lawn isn't sprayed, go wild and eat what you find! Of course make sure you know what you are picking up, there are also videos online for that on YT and such. But dandelions are a pretty good start, and are FANTASTIC for the liver! (edit- and apparently, the yellow 'heads' of the dandelions are also perfectly edible and are one of the richest sources of lecithin, which helps memory and brain function! Isn't that cool?)

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/In+defense+of+dandelions!+(The+garden).-a083553789

Also, have you ever gotten the kefir grains from Uny? Once you do, let us know, 'cause that'll be super super easy for you to do too. Whatever you can make/grow/do yourself will save you TONS of cash, hassle and provide you with AMAZING amounts of nutrients that are so easy to digest. Also, making a head or two of cabbage into sauerkraut or cucumbers into pickles is super easy:)

Here's Bundles' no fuss basic recipe for water kefir that works great (plus one for cukes). After making a couple of batches of kefir myself that turned out okay but not great, I started a batch using her recipe last night, and my grains look really happy already!

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1693036#i

And we've got tons of links on the forum too for lacto fermenting all the great veggies:)

I really think that the more you can get things 'under control' like with food and your living environment, the more your body and brain will be able to relax, and those decisions you need to make will be easier. It's hard to hear yourself and really listen to your inner voice when so much is going on. Plus, making food is a calming exercise, almost like a meditation:) And you'll feel so good saving money, and knowing that what you're making, eating and ingesting is providing you with nourishment that you just can't get out of a pill, bag or bottle;)

Much love,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (3)