CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena side effects - SEIZURES Call Bayer healthcare report side effects.

jeanibeani21 Views: 17,958
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,741

Re: Mirena side effects - SEIZURES Call Bayer healthcare report side effects.

Hello all.

I am a 30 yr old female with 2 children (ages 3 and 1 yr old)..I just 2 days ago had my 3rd seizure in 5 weeks. They are of unknown origin and all were Grand Mal seizures. 2 of the seizures I was behind the wheel of a car, and unfortunately wrecked my car both times. This last time I actually ran into a Mobile Home that was anchored to the ground, and the house is now condemmed. I mean I have the Mirena and I am reading that all these women had unknown causes of their sudden seizures.. I am on medication now for the seizure precaution, but it still has taken away my driving priviledges, my car and possibly now my insurance maybe cancelled. No one told me that MD state law is 3 months after you have any "mental black out " behind the wheel of a car you cannot drive...had I known that I would not have had this last accident due to my seizure.

I am going in a few days to get the Mirena taken out because i am not taking chances with this crap! Has anyone confirmed with Bayer that as of 2010 there is now documented seizure side effects? I agree with the last post about the brain swelling, and i am scheduled to have an MRI of the brain and an EEG which will show that or not.

Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone finds some answers with this post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.625 sec, (1)