CureZone   Log On   Join
are all these cleanses too much for my skin?

mizd Views: 1,171
Published: 14 years ago

are all these cleanses too much for my skin?

Hi there,

I started doing Liver Flushes about 1 year ago. I noticed that my skin cleared up in terms of Acne immediately after each flush, and my rosacea improved too. I've changed my diet considerably in the past 6 months after I discovered I had candida (stopped eating sugar, cut way down on drinking, minimal wheat/dairy products, more veggies etc..) I did the worm wood/clove/walnut hull parasite cleanse in April and sporadically do maintenance cleanses of a day or so. I've also been doing the psyllium/bentonite cleanses and a kidney cleanse every couple of months or so as well as weekly coffee enemas. I take oregano oil pills every day to help with the canidida too.

I'm feeling much better healthwise and my digestion has improved but I"ve noticed in the past few months that my frown lines between my eyebrows have deepened considerably, and I now have bags and dark circles under my eyes as well. I look about 5 years older than I did a year ago--really tired. Could it be that all the cleanses are releasing toxins into my system that my skin/liver can't keep up with? Lately I've only been doing the Liver Flush every 2 months or so. Should I step it up and do every 2 weeks?

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and did anything help?

Thanks,
mizd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)