CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, Mike! RE: Mike-0dine

Mike1953 Views: 1,620
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,697,914

Re: Hey, Mike! RE: Mike-0dine

Not sure about the throat thing and surely it's best to stop not knowing.
These are the types of questions I have for a real chemist like; is it possible for pure elemental Iodine to become contaminated? How strong is the bond between the alcohol and the Iodine in solution? What are the advantages/disadvantages of making a Lugols type solution with the elemental dissolved in alcohol first? Why does the alcohol base give it an energizing effect yet without symptoms of detox? Is elemental delivered by alcohol equally effective for all the other health reasons we take Iodine for? Also Wombat posted an x-ray picture of a rat once showing where the radioactive marked iodine settled in the rat's body, I would like to see this same rat pic done first with water carried iodine then with alcohol carried iodine. My best theory is based upon the way alcohol goes straight to the head and somehow this affects brain function from the iodine brain bath?
I think it makes a big difference in how iodine is delivered as to where it goes in the body and its bio-availability. I have more questions than answers and it is possible that not all the answers even exist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)