CureZone   Log On   Join
fascinating! 15 Hz boosts ATP by 30%

Tizona Views: 4,712
Published: 12 years ago

fascinating! 15 Hz boosts ATP by 30%

ATP is the cellular power plants. If you feel run down or fatigued it's because your body is not producing enough ATP

I have been researching how ATP levels might be stimulated using rife technology. Turns out somebody's already done this experiment with excellent results.

They used a pulsed electromagnetic field of 15 Hz frequency, and the strength of just five micro tesla.

the strength of magnetic fields are measured in units called Tesla's. to give you an idea of how weak of a magnetic field we are talking about here is, the Earth's magnetic field is about 30 to 80 micro tesla's depending on where you are on the earth.

a magnetic field of 3.4 micro Tesla, pulsed at 15 Hz increased ATP production by 20%. however, they produced a 30% increase of ATP production with a five micro tesla magnetic field pulsed at 50 Hz

this is exciting because I am going to make my own pulsed electromagnetic field device using my AR F165

----------------------

Electromagnetic window effects on proliferation rate of Corynebacterium glutamicum

Chenghong Lei1 and Hermann Berg*

Laboratory of Bioelectrochemistry, Institute of Molecular Biotechnology, Jena, Germany

Saxonian Academy of Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
Received 8 January 1998;

To investigate the cell proliferation response to weak electromagnetic field, the determination of biomass and ATP pool of Corynebacterium glutamicum was performed under the electromagnetic windows with a varieties of amplitudes and frequencies by Helmholtz coils. The particular window with the frequency of 15 Hz and the amplitude of 3.4 mT increased the ATP level more than 20% compared with the control experiment after 8 h of continuous exposure. Under another window with the frequency of 50 Hz and the amplitude of 4.9 mT, the ATP level was more than 30% as much as with the control experiment after 6 h of continuous exposure. The condition for this result was the electrostimulation of the cell proliferation, however, the ATP concentration per cell remained constant. This result confirms the former experience with the proliferation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae stimulated by analogous fields.

Author Keywords: Proliferation; Helmholtz coils; Corynebacterium glutamicum
Article Outline

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)