CureZone   Log On   Join
Thoughts..

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
t_montreal Views: 1,703
Published: 9 years ago

Thoughts..

You know,

The more I read about Natural Health, here on this forum, and also from other reliable sources who preach similar methods (yes there are a few left!!!) it becomes clearer and clearer for me what I need to focus on to truly make headway with my health, if I am serious about eradicating illness from my body and life. Very much like Schulze's 20 Steps and recommedations (and how true and powerful those are!)...my personal realizations are as follows:

~There are NO shortcuts to True Health and Healing
~The Bottom Line is that you have to WANT this bad enough, ie. getting well, and DO what is NECESSARY to TRULY HEAL
~Take ENOUGH herbs, and do ENOUGH protocols for however long it takes for ALL health issues to resolve
~CLEAN OUT THE BODY! I REPEAT, CLEAN YOURSELF OUT GOOD!!!
~You WILL most likely get worse BEFORE you get Better
~Follow Through NO MATTER WHAT!
~Create for yourself, a HEALING and NURTURING Environment
~Love Yourself, Unconditionally RIGHT NOW:)
~KNOW that there is a PURPOSE for your Existance, and you have EVERY right to be HERE, to be ALIVE, BLISSFUL, HAPPY, HEALTHY and FREE!
~NEVER compromise your health for ANYONE, No matter WHOM & No matter HOW 'well intentioned' they are
~Sleep, Exercise, Sunbathe, Laugh, Live, Meditate & Let Go of Everything And Everyone That Doesn't Serve You and Your HEALING JOURNEY~
~KNOW that you are NOT alone & we are ALL in this Together
~DO what gives you Pleasure, NEVER APOLOGIZE for doing what you LOVE and what makes you feel GOOD
~HELP others, GIVE of yourself, SHARE what you have and what you KNOW; Be KIND, Be PATIENT, and Be LOVING~
~Go to sleep every night knowing that: No matter what TODAY was like, no matter what the struggles or pain..TOMORROW Is ANOTHER DAY. You ALWAYS Get Another Chance To Get IT RIGHT!
~Always Remember: You. Are. LOVED. <3

I feel so blessed:)))

Love,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.390 sec, (1)