CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How ?

InnerCalm Views: 3,280
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,695,528

Re: How ?

Everything you just tried to paint me with is delusional as usual. You have done one of your typical hack jobs and spun everything I have shared in these forums in past to some weird and false depiction. I never said any of what you tried to paint me with. But then this is the game you play isn't it. When your not hitting on every female that moves here, (try some salt peter or come to terms with your wife) your vying for alpha (with a pea shooter). All this goofy maneuvering shows not only your diluted level of comprehension skills which are seriously altered but that you have a huge agenda to attack *this* particular messenger as you have in the past followed me around like a lost soul in search of drama.

Feeling threatened? Your language and tone indicates your a bit ruffled. You piss and when it splashes back you complain. If you don't like boom-a-rangs then don;t play with them.

"You have nothing nice to say to anyone because your an embittered individual and don't belong here.
So Friar Tuck get back to your occult where you can be among the weirdo's, not here.

Once again, your message is a display of hipocracy at its finest. The mirror just popped right up in your face didn't it? This coming from the king of thread derailment and posting bravado ala altered states in a bottle.

If you look at my posting history tomi, I only ever hold up a mirror to a few individuals that continue to attack me personally, you being one of the main ones and I strongly suspect that the other anon numbers that engage in similar manner are you as well. You have been engaged in this activity all along, and not just with me, but anyone who stirs your rigid belief systems. But you can not examine data without making it personal so here we are dancing. If you are going to attempt such a dance at least take some lessons. As it is your tripping on your own 2 left feet.

Playing the role of the crusty old brit is getting old. If you really want to pick up chix on the internetz, a new approach is highly needed. Also find someone else to piss on. I have a highly developed splash guard. You would think after getting wet and smelly so many times you would have figured things out unless among your other odd traits you are also displaying masochistic tendencies.

Glug glug tomi. Post on. Flail away. But stop every now and then to replenish your fluids. ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (2)