CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cramps in psoas

aging tree Views: 1,811
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,693,361

Re: Cramps in psoas

You already take Magnesium, I would add Potassium, Vit. B6 and Vit. E. Quick help is to add 1 teaspoon of salt to 2 dcl of water and drink.*******************************
Thanks K, I didn't mention about Potassium or B6 as I do take them on regular basis and didn't think they might be related to cramps. I get vit E by eating avocados. So you think by drinking salted water during the cramps might help? Someone had told hubby to put salt in the mouth when crucial times arrived to turn them short. Turned out not true from hubby's experience. But I am willing to give it a try if it ever happens to me again. Maybe the crystal form is not working, while the water salt solution might just do the trick. I was more on hoping to prevent those nasty events. Thank you for your input. I hope you are doing well and progressing all the time! Last year, at this time, we were getting excited over the bean and planning to get one!! It's been quite a journey since then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)