CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer and MMS
 
SilverFox Views: 17,955
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,691,579

Re: Cancer and MMS


Hello Kevin,

I stand by my statement. Sodium chlorite by itself is not approved for water treatment. Sodium chlorite is stabilized chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is approved for water treatment. You have to get the chlorine dioxide out of the sodium chlorite to purify water. The documents you referenced are clear that they are discussing chlorine dioxide obtained from sodium chlorite. They do not approve sodium chlorite by itself.

The problem is with the disinfection by product, chlorite. The amount of chlorite allowed is regulated. If you use sodium chlorite to purify water, the resulting chlorite level would be too high. There are ways to deal with that, but keep in mind that we are looking at the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol here.

Adding sodium chlorite to well water will have some effect, but if there are pathogens present they may not be eliminated in a timely fashion. Once the water is purified, you can add sodium chlorite to it to keep it pure, but as a primary disinfectant sodium chlorite does not work when you are trying to keep the residual chlorite concentration below 1 PPM.

Chlorine dioxide is unstable... PERIOD. It is a little more stable in solution than in air, but it doesn't matter how it is released, it is unstable.

Chlorine dioxide generators are more precise than hand mixing, but that is a little out of the reach of most people here, and they are geared toward treating high volumes of water.

Sodium chlorite is not accepted by the WHO, but chlorine dioxide is. You have to get the chlorine dioxide out of the sodium chlorite in order for it to kill pathogens. Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizer. Oxidizers work by having a concentration of them in contact with the pathogen for a period of time long enough to kill them.

Reducing the PH of a sodium chlorite solution to 7 by adding it to water will release trace amounts of chlorine dioxide, but if you are needing 5 minutes of 5 PPM chlorine dioxide, your time extends out to somewhere around 500 minutes. In addition, you end up with chlorite levels that are higher than allowed.

The target residual for chlorine dioxide is 1 PPM for water distribution, but in actual practice the levels bounce a little higher and lower than that.

While it may seem that I am splitting hairs here, there is a difference between sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide. Call Dupont and tell them that you are in charge of a community water system that services 10 houses. The people are concerned about guardia. Tell them that you are not interested in a chlorine dioxide generator, but simply want to inject sodium chlorite into the water. See what they respond with.

There are thousands of uses for sodium chlorite solutions. They are widely used in dental work, food processing, shipping, odor control, mold control, hazardous gas control during oil drilling, maintaining biofilm free piping, water preservation, agriculture, cut flowers, and of course the generation of chlorine dioxide gas.

I agree that if a pathogen can be oxidized, chlorine dioxide is a good way to go. I also agree that the discussion should be on how to get the 1 PPM chlorine dioxide into contact with the pathogen. There must be a better way than simply ingesting slug doses of chlorous acid.

I have not been able to find a single beneficial bacteria that chlorine dioxide does not kill. Some take higher concentrations than others, but chlorine dioxide is a killer. It is selective in that it does not chlorinate, but that does not mean that it has a brain and only targets pathogens. Once again the key is to have the proper concentration in contact with the pathogen for the proper amount of time. Chlorine dioxide is friendly toward tissue and flora in the same way that ozone and hydrogen peroxide are. At high concentrations, they all do damage. When they are properly directed, they kill pathogens.

Yes the body has a lot of water in it, but the water in the body also has beneficial bacteria, mucous, blood cells, and so on in that water. If health was as simple as disinfecting the water in the body, we could start with the blood. Filter all the particles out of it and treat it like water, then pump it back into the body. Unfortunately, this won't work. We have to be a little more cleaver in cleaning up the body. It is possible that sodium chlorite solutions can benefit the internal workings of the body, but there has to be a little more research into this area before proclaiming it as a miracle cure for everything.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (3)