CureZone   Log On   Join
hypothyroid, pregnant, adrenal exhaustion, low vitamin D levels

anonalon Views: 12,870
Published: 9 years ago

hypothyroid, pregnant, adrenal exhaustion, low vitamin D levels

I'm 9 weeks along almost 10 weeks and just found out I am hypothyroid as well as low on Vitamin D. I have been suffering with adrenal exhaustion for a long time now. Pantethine and pantothenic acid use to make me so much better with my adrenal exhaustion but eventually I had to stop taking it because I am getting terrible reaction to it. It's the only thing that has worked amazingly for adrenal exhaustion. My nurse/midwife wants me to go on synthroid. I am terrified of trying it because I know there can be consequences for not supporting the adrenals first. And now when I try to clean I get terribly short of breath, this is apparently due to the low thyroid hormone, it terrifies me because I feel like I'm going to get a heart attack from doing light cleaning.

Is there anyone on here that is going through (or has gone through)something similar and if so, what did you do? Was your baby Ok? I'm so depressed and scared. This is way worse then just adrenal fatigue alone.

As terrible as the pantethine has made me react I'm thinking of trying it again just in case the reaction has gone away.

I just bought radishes, Ev Coconut Oil, Vitamin D3 drops, B-complex, Dulse, Kelp, but my body can only handle small amounts of these things, I guess because my adrenals are not up to par.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)