CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dealing with people

dolphinmonkey Views: 5,448
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,681,183

Re: dealing with people

it is a horrible feeling the way people react to you but honestly, coming from someone who is near the other side of this now i know it dominates your life when your in the middle of it, but you have to remember its not a big a deal to others as it is to you, even if they look like they hate you cos of it. And aswell part of the cause of Body Odor is fear of other people so always try to focus on what is real, maybe someones got a screw face cos there miserable rather than smelling you
I would say you just have to start cleansing
Im doing a bowel clearing out programme but its homeopathic so its slow and steady not like some of the ones on here
I think the breath is alot to do with your bowels youve probly got a lot of shit you just have to clear out
The amount of it thats come out of me is unreal
Do that tongue test where you scrape the back of ure tongue with your finger and if it smells like poo you know your just proper proper backed up
Take notice of your bowel movements, do enemas, do rebounding, do all the research on here its the only way you just gotta clean yourself out
Try stay positive and step back from it good good luck im sure ull be fine x judt be ready to work at it x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.859 sec, (1)