CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you create your attacker

Count Blah Views: 1,760
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,688,741

Re: you create your attacker

I watched the video. Paxton is not impressive.

People tend to find the "schools" that resonate with their own tendencies. So some people will prefer zen,some will prefer the buzzing in the right ear school. This is the Eastern ,and in some ways, more correct version of Jesus's teaching. Jesus was a non dualist teacher. "I and the Father are one,the kingdom of heaven is now,you must give up your life to have eternal life,etc."

Paxton is someone with a little more intuitive grasp of consciousness than the average person in his audience,just like most preachers. No big deal there. Paxton says there are no enlightened beings in the world. How would he know? There are. I have met one. He appeared as the Divine incarnate, looking into his eyes one saw infinity. He could transmit some of that to his disciples. Unfortunately it seems that only about 1 in a billion can reach that level.

The world or dream is real enough. Suffering is real enough.
Only the Ego is an illusion. The world or dream is not any less real than God.

You can defend yourself in the dream. Krishna to Arjuna:Remember me and fight.

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”–Albert Einstein

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)