CureZone   Log On   Join
I totally overboiled the kidney tea herbs...

t_montreal Views: 495
Published: 9 years ago

I totally overboiled the kidney tea herbs...

..so can I still use them?

I left it on the stove boiling for maybe 10 min instead of one. I added some cold water, to bring it back to the amount it was before, and am drinking some now.

Also, does kidney tea have a particular 'taste'? Like I once wondered if my herbs had been soaking too long, or had been affected by the summer humidity, just because it had a very distinct 'aftertaste'. And I noticed once, a while back, after leaving my herbs to soak overnight (the second night) it actually went bad. Like after I boiled it in the morning, it tasted waaaaay off, and looked almost 'milky', like when grains are rotting, so I had to throw it out.

Am I doing this right, like with the reusing the herbs for three days, adding three new tbsp in each night, then starting a whole new batch for the fourth day? And just to say, what I'm drinking now doesn't taste bad, just interesting, thankfully:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)