CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm about DONE!!!lime

hope4me Views: 7,123
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,819

Re: I'm about DONE!!!lime

Hi there, I have a question as far as the amount of ACV I need to use to activate the MMS.

If I use 5 drops of ACV for 1 drop of MMS, how many drops of ACV do I need for say 15 drops of MMS?

Does the ACV need to go up along with the MMS drops?  

I just started this process yesterday.  I took two drops as it accidentally squeezed out two.  I had an instant hot feeling come over me and my head hurt instantly for a minute or two?  Not sure what that was all about.  This morning, I drank it a little slower and the side effects weren't as drastic.   BUT I will say that after about 20 minutes of taking the MMS first dose last night, I went to the bathroom several times.. (sorry for the details)   I'm looking forward to seeing how well this works, especially with my husband who is stage 4 Hep C.  *Praying* it works for him, as he was a non responder to treatment a year ago.   Janet   

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)