CureZone   Log On   Join
Tooth question from below..

t_montreal Views: 1,230
Published: 9 years ago

Tooth question from below..

Hi Uny and everyone,

I had a question from a few days ago, so I just brought it up to the top, in case anyone has any ideas!

Thanks so much:)

I have a teeth question...Uny had advised me to make a paste with slippery elm and herbal calcium to help remineralize my two front teeth, which both have noticeable cracks on the surface. I did it maybe three times already, keeping the paste on for about 1-3 hours each time.

The last time I did it was 2 days ago. Yesterday, I looked at myself in the mirror outside (as the inside tends to be a bit dark) and noticed that the 'cracks' seem darker. Is this possible? I noticed this today as well! I've been using the herbal toothpowder too, and doing oil pulling with coconut oil and a few drops of oregano oil the last couple of days. Before that, I was using olive oil.

My front teeth basically have obvious transparency on the bottom of the teeth, and these 'cracks' are on the surface.

Any advice/suggestions is welcome!

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)