CureZone   Log On   Join
The staple of my Candida diet - a real lifesaver for me, actually tastes good (seriously)

Waverlywoods Views: 3,111
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,687,523

The staple of my Candida diet - a real lifesaver for me, actually tastes good (seriously)

Gazpacho -

(I actually adapted this recipe from an award winning alkarian / raw recipe, it was originally intended to be made with a food processor, since I don't own one... you can do this with a 15$ blender..)

You need: Blender, 1/2 c water, 1 lemon, 1 avacado, 1 small stalk brocolli (or desired green, lettuce, kale ect..) 1 small white onion, 1-2 cloves garlic, 2 roma tomatos or 1 med tomato, 1/2 cucumber

Add 1/2 c water to blender
quater the lemon and hand pinch/squeeze juice out into blender

add avocado to blender and slice tomato into blender.
peel the garlic add it also.

Blend on low or "food chop" setting

slice and dice your brocolli (or greens)

Before you add make note of your level on the blender (likely a little over 2 cups of

stuff in there at this point).

Add sliced / diced brocolli or greens (in a couple batches if blender is stubborn) Blend

this again (add at least enough green stuff raise the level 1 full cup higher, so 3 cups

total at this point)

Blend on low / med to desired texture (I desire it chunky)

Now grab your small onion and cucumber and dice them both

Empty the contents of your blender into your container(s). Add the diced ingredients

and stir up. Add some Sea Salt if you want.

It will amaze you how good this actually tastes. And it is very anti-fungal, anti-cancer,

pro-bowel motility. This is the staple of my candida diet. I make it 5-6 days a week

usually in the evening I make a container for breakfast and almost a quart for lunch.

Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)