CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please if you are going to leave post what worked for you and what didnt

CaitSith Views: 1,487
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,687,074

Re: please if you are going to leave post what worked for you and what didnt

The specific carbohydrate diet, raw vegan, and then Doug Graham's fruitarianism worked for me.

When I started the scd I was almost bed ridden with intestinal disease and cfs. Within a week I was free of pain and able to do manual labor in the garden.

Later I realized the main scd staples were bananas and nut flour and I became a raw vegan, mainly because the cooking in the scdiet was too much hassle.

Ultimately I was persuaded towards fruitarianism by Doug because I still suffered things like jock itch and acute hypoglycemia if I ate too much fat along with fruit.

Fruitarianism and raw veganism follow the scdiet in that they also naturally prohibit starches and dissacharides, but the majority of fruitarian authors don't highlight this fact. I think this is more important than these diets being "raw".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)