I'm assuming that you're referring to aspergillus niger as the black mold. This is a common household mold that can be toxic to humans. Your level of sensitivity represents a Th2 immune response. This type of response is associated with systemic fungal candida, athma, allergies, chemical sensitivities, etc. You'll want to boost the Th1 immune response to help alleviate your problems. This can be done through a candida program, vitamin C, mushroom extracts like Maitake, echinacea, Detox Essentials (McCombs Plan), etc.
I don't know how successful the zapper will be. Some people have success with them and others don't.