CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Reading, number 9 sevenoh

Mike1953 Views: 2,175
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,685,700

Re: A Reading, number 9 sevenoh

My terrain today is:
I skipped my morning dose of SSKI . I ate a Waffle Shack style breakfast at 10:30AM, stopped by the liquor store, then made and drank a 20 drop dose of 1.5% & grain alcohol within 30 minutes of eating.
Felt ‘something’ not powerful but a noticeable increase in mental energy, calm and smooth. Then I spent 35 minutes in a 180 degree sauna after which I met up with my connection to an altered path and began focusing my attention on the element within me. When I arrived back home without eating again I took 10 more drops and shortly thereafter it ‘came’ to me that:
The elemental Iodine even as just a tiny dose is able to get into your blood at the speed of white lightning liquor chemically dissolved within the same. Lugols elemental that struggles to even make it past your stomach requires much higher doses to get enough to where you need it. The alcohol method allows the I2 to attach to hungry receptor sites it rarely reaches. Although it is able to saturate you all over it only lasts 2-3 hours before your body breaks all the I2 down into a salt. That is why nascent dosing is suggested to be many and small. It’s true what they say about liquor being quicker! Next dose I plan on power flushing it with a 500mg dose of niacin!
I can’t put my finger on exactly what I feel as my experiment today has more variables than any quadratic equation I could solve. I will study further before making any claims as I have never tried real nascent before so how can I compare? I swear I feel really ON today but that happens every few days anyway. I tried to create an aura of Cayce here, can you feeeeeeel the rigamarole unwraping?

nothing that is said here is intended to be an opinion

cheese enchiladas calling me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)