CureZone   Log On   Join
Confused about safety of my water from faucet per Dr. Hulda Clark ... Moreless would like your opinion

wellness_woman Views: 1,531
Published: 9 years ago

Confused about safety of my water from faucet per Dr. Hulda Clark ... Moreless would like your opinion

Hi Moreless:

I just purchased the books from Hulda Clark. I'm doing her fasts with great results and really believe in her research.

In a nutshell, she says - scary! - the following

1) all of our home water is treated with some sort of bleach, probably on a weekly basis

2) this is fine if it is NSF- quality bleach, but many municipals - in well-meaning ignorance - have shifted to other bleaches that have fragrances, etc. These turn our water into poison.

3) According to Dr. Clark, if you have a house that is tied to a municipal with unsafe bleach, there is no alternative to get well except to move (!). The filters used in filtering water are themselves leaching dangerous chemicals; distilled water and well water no better, etc.

Dr. Clark based this upon her analysis of individuals with cancer - all of them had present in their tissue the 5 poisons (e.g. PBA's) from unsafe bleach, as well as water from a municipal that treated the water this way. People got well when they moved away permanently from that water, and got sick again when they moved back - according to Dr. Clark, we completely replace the water in our bodies in a relatively short time with the water around us (e.g. a few weeks).

I'm having my water tested but this is scaring the heck out of me...

Not sick per se but I want to be in vibrant health.

I would love your opinion!

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)