CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dealing with people

Views: 5,993
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,681,183

Re: dealing with people

First I want to congratulate you on being clean for 2 years that is a major accomplishment:) Also I want you to know you are not alone many of us on here have to deal with negative comments from other people everyday. MY bo is so bad sometimes people can smell me from a far away distance. Like my boyfriend will cover his nose while he is sleeping my bo is that bad it really hurts my feelings but what can I do if my bo is bothering him then if he chooses to cover his nose that's fine but it is very hard to get use to. I'm so use to rude comments it does not bother me that much anymore. The best advice I can give you is praying to God that he help you find a solution to your Body Odor or bad breath and to bring you comfort when you are feeling down about it. I know it is very hard sometimes but this bo has made me a much stronger person emotionally. Also what helps me is counting my Blessings life is not perfect but thank God for the Blessings you do have like your child for one. I hope I helped some I'm sorry I could not give you a solution for your bo or bb but this forum is a great place to vent if for example you are having a bad day due to your bb or bo and there are many great tips on here. Take care and God Bless you I hope you feel better. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)