CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dealing with injured leg

t_montreal Views: 1,587
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,683,102

Re: dealing with injured leg

John,

This information is so helpful! THANK YOU! :D
I am so floored (well not sooo floored, lol) that tendons/ligaments is related to liver...considering I'm reversing EI and fibro...yea, that sounds about right!

WOW. I just love it when I learn something new. So, John, do you think I can heal this on my own? I'm doing as much of the program as I can, but this injury, well, it also seems to be so closely related to everything going on in my body i.e.-one thing goes off, or I walk a bit too much, and then it 'feels' like I pulled my ankle again:(

I'm going to concentrate more on the reflexology, as you and Uny suggest. Should I be doing leg strengthening exercises on that leg to rebuild the ankle and calf muscle? It's very obviously lacking, and it much smaller when felt, than the other leg. The initial injury was a third degree sprain 2 years ago, followed by a 'pull' about 8 months after that. It never regained full function or strength, probably because I ended up spending so much time in bed because my overall health was/is still poor.

Thank you again, I am so happy you responded:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)