CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok +edit..Re: 2nd try +edit...Re: Second night, no sleep:(

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
t_montreal Views: 1,454
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,682,443

Ok +edit..Re: 2nd try +edit...Re: Second night, no sleep:(

Hi Uny,

I think you're totally right about what's happening. I was trying to firgure this out most of the night myself. Yes, full castor oil packs on the lower abdomen and back sound like a good idea. What can I use? A castor oil soaked cotton underwear could work? That would be easy.

Yes, cayenne. Actually, after I took a few droppersful of each tincture (lady's slipper, and the nerve food) I thought, wait a sec, cayenne is for panicking right? (lol anxiety is the right word;) so I took a dropperful of that too. I did notice after that, that I was calmer.

I did end up getting maybe five hours in (at 6am) but at least it's better than yesterday. But the pain is still there. I do concur, I think I'm stirring up a lot of crap, as what does come out, either when I have done a Coffee-Enema or even with the gas- well it doesn't smell like apples and fruits and stuff I've been eating, lol!

(edit, I am having bowel movements, sometimes they feel more 'complete' but mostly are small-medium and some cramping, as I am taking a few IF1's a day. I'm still trying to figure out the balance with these, I have not had loose stools in the last couple days, just floating bms and sinking bm's, mostly looking like the IF2 herbs, with maybe some other stuff mixed in...still not sure what is what, but am inspecting them as much as I can to be able to understand). If I am already having cramping, but feel that I should be pooping more, should I still take more IF1?

I'm just concerned that doing CE's is draining me too much, as I do get the adrenal backlash, and then the liver meridian pain on the right side gets unbearable. I honestly had no idea just HOW connected all the nerve, tendons and ligaments in my body were, I'm like totally floored!

I do have a chiropractic appointment tomorrow, I'm just wondering if acupuncture would be a better idea, if the pain is 'stuck'? Or just let it run its course? I will also do the foot reflexology, definitely.

p.s. I'm actually really glad this is happening- I can't even tell you why, since it's so painful, but I really think, it's 'cause some major unblocking needs to be done:)

Thank you so much Uny, for your help and prayers and tapping!:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)