CureZone   Log On   Join
Second night, no sleep:(

t_montreal Views: 1,607
Published: 9 years ago

Second night, no sleep:(

Gosh,

This is NOT a good trend! I am continuing from last night's thread, I pretty much have only had about two hours of sleep in the last two days, as I'm just in massive pain.

Today I had to go out and get a few things- I probably DID walk a bit too much and carried a bit too much, well when I came home I was really sore. The leg is hurting bad, up to the sciatic nerve, my neck, shoulders, pelvis, gut, etc. Even my hands feel imflamed, almost pulsating in fact.

I've been taking the herbal calcium a few times a day, also the nerve food, which comes the closest to calming me a bit, and also the lady's slipper tincture. I am doing a colon cleanse, and although I am being very consistent, and feel that this is good, this seems typical for me in terms of anything moving around will worsen anything I already have going on.

I'll be getting lobelia by the end of the week, so that's good. We ran out of ice today, I forgot to get something frozen at the store, and anything I use from the fridge quickly melts because its so hot! I ran my leg under cold water for a while, then wrapped it up in castor oil/deep tissue.

I don't know what else to do. I keep trying to lie down, but I can't for too long. The sensation, and maybe this is just my impression- but with the fibro I have always felt like I needed to 'work' the muscles, or 'stretch and pull' out the pain, or whatever it is that was 'stuck'. The thing is, with the ligaments or whatever that is messed up in my leg, plus having pratically no muscle mass left in my body, I wonder if doing this is just hurting me more.

I have no idea what I'm doing, lol- I hate to say that, but I really am at a complete loss. Ironically, despite having such a tough day, my emotional state throughout was mostly very upbeat and positive, even though I was lacking sleep. Thats what I always come back to- but the night's are just brutal:(

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)