CureZone   Log On   Join
few questions- thank gd for this forum

orha Views: 1,645
Published: 11 years ago

few questions- thank gd for this forum

so im suffering from digestion and dizziness issues forever. in addition h pylori recently which made me take 9000mg a day antibiotics for 30 days. this messed me up completely. I CANT believe i found this forum only now!!! but beeter later then never. the bad news i have tones of parasites, low immune system (which collect all kind of bacterias and germs) candida (from the antibiotics) and im so tired. the good news im 35 and i found this forum and pioneer has been great guiding me. so i did the clark formula for two weeks (i know..its not enough) and doing the schultz now and waiting for my barefoot dewormer.
questions are:
how do I know the vitamins i take are sintetic or pure?(C, B etc)
also the Ornithine- I sleep well at night now, so should i take it anyway? is it helping the liver?
I cant wait to do the liver flush bcos its packed and im bloated like crazy. im eating only veg trying all raw. is that good or not?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)