CureZone   Log On   Join
Trapper's SSKI Iodine Five Star Rating and a little history

Andy82 Views: 2,353
Published: 11 years ago

Trapper's SSKI Iodine Five Star Rating and a little history

Several years ago when I first began to research Iodine and decided to begin taking it I ordered Lugols over the internet from overseas. It worked, but my wife and I went through the bottles rather quickly as we were ramping up our dosage and trying to get cleaned out. In hindsight I wonder how watered down that batch could have been.

Then I met Trapper on this board and we traded e mails and phone calls. For several years now we have been ordering only from Trapper. We order the SSKI 2% and Magnescent. The SSKI w/ magnets attached to the bottle seems to be the best yet. The Iodine is smooth and not bitter. We have both our sons on SSKI and they never notice it in their juice. They have not been sick in three years and their intelligence levels seem to be soaring. We bought a RO water system and stopped all Fluoride. We take Vitamin D, and all of the other supplements.

I am very grateful that I found Iodine, this site and all of the authors and contributors and of course Trapper. Thank you all and Trapper I will be ordering a nice reserve stockpile batch soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)