CureZone   Log On   Join
Recent Update on Progress/Information about Dandelion

LPN12345 Views: 5,229
Published: 10 years ago

Recent Update on Progress/Information about Dandelion

I wanted to wait to print this but I feel I needed to be honest with others about this but anyway I had a setback recently. (last week) I experienced  a strange odor that had came up and it actually smelled like a garbage -type odor, I couldn't understand why it was because I was taking my Probiotics,the extra-virgin coconut oil ,and doing my  colon cleanse) For a few days) and taking my B-complex.  Yet I still had a problem with this BO. It was something that seem to come all of a sudden) And I fasted and prayed before the  lord and it was when I started praying for others that he gave me a revelation regarding myself. 

Because I was taking Iodite Potassium for my Thyroid gland, I learned that  the Potasium iodate was clogging my liver, and I  was having other pains in the areas of my kidneys too,  even though I have been drinking lots of water. And I then it came to my spirit about Dandelion.  I had never taken Dandelion and I hadn't heard much about it. Even though I have seen it in the GNC ,and for some reason I would find myself looking at the bottle but I never purchased it.  So I looked it up on the internet and saw that Dandelion cleanses the liver,blood,kidneys and the gall bladder, it even helps with menopause symptoms,as well as the Endocrine system. From what I know it 's suppose to detoxify  areas in the body.

I have  placed an order for some online, but I Also then remembered I had some Gall bladder and Liver cleanse tablets in my fridge that I had stopped using way back.  And I looked at the ingredients and saw that one of the ingredients in it wasDandelion, so I took 3 at a time ) with several meals that day (I may have exceeded the normal  daily amount.) But upon doing that The odor seemed to have dimished by the third dosage.  So I apparently I have not been taking care of my clogged up  liver.

When the Dandelion comes I will take it. It also helps other areas in the body, especially the digestive system. It could be another reason  why people get breakthroughs after doing liver flushes. But what about cleansing the kidneys? I've never heard anyone in the forum talk much about cleansing their kidneys. Some of us may have to address our liver and gallbladder areas in our bodies.  This is something that I have over looked for some time.  It may not be for everyone but once taking the Dandelion I will keep everyone posted on how it's going. It is something to look into depending on the person's situation. It is a probiotic but many can do the research and judge for yourselves, God bless. http://www.vitamin-provider.com/dandelion.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (2)