CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: church / crooks by mh

RawDad Views: 949
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,557

Re: church / crooks by mh

Sounds like another American tragedy...

Most "religious types" are the biggest of sinners.. and several of them are in it for them...

I am amazed to watch different sects attack each other.. that is really sad.

They pass the hat.. scrutinizing those who contribute less...?? Would a true christian not contribute by check only.. and let the hat pass...?? Who feels better when they contribute in front of others ? Who judges those who do not contribute.

The market is a real crap shoot .. that is certain and there are no guarantees.... if you lose it.. it's ur fault...

Land can still be a good investment... real estate... but generally.. the lure of "easy money" will bite ya.. don't trust anyone but yourself.. and never invest if the guy talking to you is not willing to match you $ 4 $ ...

The crooks are everywhere.. and should be condemned as such... our kids don't stand a chance if we do not start making changes... :((

So many people today are all about me.. I see iteverywhere... VERY FEW folks are pleasant to strangers.. most will cut you off - take your spot - keep your change- ignore you unless you insist... etc..

Perhaps I'm just getting older??

Is the world really getting this bad ?

Arghhh..

RD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)