CureZone   Log On   Join
I concur:)Re: THANK YOU!!Re: How the other half lives, my vent.

t_montreal Views: 1,894
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,087

I concur:)Re: THANK YOU!!Re: How the other half lives, my vent.

Hi,

Thanks so much for this post, Miss H. I hear ya, loud and clear. It seems like we're all in this boat of trying to 'change the world' in our own little surroundings, and it's a touch prospect. At least you know how much all of the work has helped you. I really am starting to believe that a lot of people are too far gone to 'get it', and it's almost like we have to protect ourselves, and do what's right for ourselves, first and foremost. We can always teach or give advice, but the conditioning runs so deep sometimes, it's just better to save our breath and simply walk the walk.

I can only think that one day, someone in my family or someone I know will end up with a terminal disease. I'm not hoping for it, but looking at the odds, I see how it could happen. And I know that I'm gonna be the one pushing natural health. That's what keeps me going in trying to heal myself, so that I can know exactly what to do, and have the energy, certainty and patience to really help them.

Thanks again,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)