CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd Best method of cleaning produce?

t_montreal Views: 1,297
Published: 9 years ago

2nd Best method of cleaning produce?

Hi,

Okay, so my brain is working better, and I'm actually remembering the questions I have been wanting to ask all these months! LOL. So it seems like I'm going to be a regular here;)

I know that Uny suggests soaking non-organic produce in Bentonite liquid overnight to help remove pesticides, but if we cannot do this (I have found it almost impossible, just because I usually only get enough food for the day or 1 1/2 days max). So, I have taken to srubbing the tougher skinned produce really well with either vinegar and/or baking soda and soaking the thin skinned fruits and veggies in vinegar for a few minutes.

Should I be using something else? I remember Uny advising against the commercial soaps for produce, and I think Hydrogen peroxide was off the list too. I do get organic as much as possible, but I usually end up buying some stuff locally that is not.

Thanks again,

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)