CureZone   Log On   Join
IF2 and Juice

t_montreal Views: 1,174
Published: 9 years ago

IF2 and Juice

Hi Everyone,

Forgive me if this question has already been posted, I searched for a while, and could not get a definite answer!

Quickie...I notice when having my juice, I tend to feel 'unwell', like I get pressure in my gut and head, I feel unfocused, and sometimes like my blood Sugar is going haywire, and my liver feels pressured too. I attribute all of this to stuff going on in my liver and gut, so I just make sure to have my juice, somewhat diluted, and if necessary, have more water too.

I wanted to know, if I have my dose of IF2 along with my juice is that ok? I'm still in the sort of mentality that it may soak up too much nutrition (as I remember that we're supposed to take it 1/2 hour away from food right?) Today I waited 15 min after my juice to take it, but I still feel symptoms. I'm thinking another dose would probably help?

Thanks for any insight,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)