CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: abnormal pap smear any one?

KathyM Views: 8,185
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,397

Re: abnormal pap smear any one?

I am going through the same thing right now, so I would be curious to know how your subsequent dr. visit went. I just went to Planned Parenthood and got the mirena removed this morning, in advance of my follow up appointment for an abnormal pap smear next Tuesday. I literally could not wait another minute to get it removed. After reading on the internet all of the bad experiences, I began to realize that my increased migraines, weight gain, mood swings, numbness in my legs and arms, etc., was all due to Mirena, not to some as-yet-undiagnosed illness. I was about to talk to my dr. about running tests for an autoimmune disease because of how bad I have been feeling lately, but now I realized its the Mirena. And I wonder if that is why I have been told I have an abnormal pap smear result (which has never happened before).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.750 sec, (1)