CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush and coffee enemas

Lynda Padgett Views: 1,949
Published: 16 years ago

Liver flush and coffee enemas

HELLO I have been reading about the coffee enemas and the Liver Flush and am wondering if that is the next direction I am taking in my cleansing routen. I have a history of digestive problems for at least 30 years and have suffered underable pain under my right rib cage that has been suggested when i was 20 it could be Gallblader. I have had many exams over the years when i have ended up in the hospital with this pain and they can never find anything. I even had one doctor tell me the pain was in my head. It sounds like i may have a toxic liver or gallbladder from what i'm hearing and would like some advice on how to go about cleaning these organs. I am presently doing a parasite cleanse and I do take milk thistle every day. I bought a french press 6 months ago but have never used it for a coffee enema yet. I have some store bought coffee that i grind from beans, is that ok for this cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)