CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telmans 11th flush

telman Views: 3,703
Published: 15 years ago

Telmans 11th flush

This is to keep the group up to date with my progress. I am rather concerned about the beige coloured gritty clay that appears to be the dominant expellant in my flushes now. Does anyone know where whether it comes from the liver, gall bladder or is it a bi-product of the flush?

The 11th flush was carried out on 27th/28th September 2005 two weeks after the 10th. A standard Dr Hulda Clark protocol was adopted but with an addition half dose of olive oil and lemon juice 30 taken minutes after the main dose. The night was fairly comfortable and a cup of Andrews was taken at 4.00am to cure a touch of indigestion. The first bowel movement of the day was at 7.00am which included a tablespoonful of hard green stones the size of fish tank gravel. By the end of the day I had expelled just a few stones but the last bowel movement of the day consisted of about 4 to 5 tablespoons of what I can best describe as beige coloured gritty clay. The following morning I had a normal bowel movement with clumps of this clay mixed in, about another 2 tablespoons an hour later I had another bowel movement that was all clay about 4 to 5 tablespoons. See pictures of two pieces below:

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/forum_03/Clay.jpg

Total Stone Count (About 150ml)

2 stones bigger than 1 cm
4 stones pea sized
2 tablespoon of small stones
8 tablespoons of “gritty clay”

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)