CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: criticism of dr. lam ridiculous fees

Views: 17,533
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,674,566

Re: criticism of dr. lam ridiculous fees

i agree with a lot of what you said, but...

just because the standards bar has been lowered almost to the ground, it is not an excuse for lam to extort people. in fact, it is all the more reason, if he is genuine, to not pull the bait and switch and to charge reasonable fees.

and since he himself has gone through this ordeal and knows first hand that people have been bilked of untold sums, if he had a god conscience he would not charge outrageous sums of money. the sad fact is, doctors nowadays are business people first and healers second. some doctors are not even healers. lam also may happen to be a good healer, but he is certainly a better businessman. let there be no doubt about that.

if you searched curezone carefully and methodically, and i admit it is a task to weed out all of the ravings, many of the answers are there. i posted another thread outlining some of the main adrenal therapies for difficult cases. lam's website, while filled with some useful information, is more of a compilation from other sources. and he puts on an air of being some sort of charitable person, but the numbers speak for themselves. and the free email thing is bs because really you can't get very far with cursory emails just as you can't get very far at all in his forum because his answers are purposefully vague and lacking in content. at least i posted a concrete list of things to do/try that have a good chance of paying off.

as far as addressing other issues like metal poisoning, gut issues, and other things that can underly or relate to AF people would be better off surfing other CureZone Forums for answers as it doesn't seem like lam has much expertise there. most of what he has done it seems to me is make a composite of therapies from other sources and put it together in a frame that AF people can relate to.

i think when people do find SOME relief, any relief at all, they are understandably lenient with the likes of lam.

i am just doing what i think is right and pointing out the obvious, where many people don't see that the emperor is stealing money from the people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)