CureZone   Log On   Join
Uny, Flukes?!;) Also questions, realizations..

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopherís Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopherís Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

t_montreal Views: 1,768
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,674,317

Uny, Flukes?!;) Also questions, realizations..

Hi Uny,

I gotta say, at first I was like, Uny has liver flukes? How is this possible?! LOL. Yea, you're human too! :P

And then I thought, if SHE has liver flukes...then I must definitely still have some parasite issues! How do ya know when you are free of 'em? I've done so many liver flushes, and honestly, on the last one I couldn't see very much of anything unusual at all...and I'm not seeing many stones either. In Fact...I've never released a whole ton of stones, except for One particular flush when I did notice a lot of em, mostly medium size and brownish- then lots and lots of what looked like puffed up chia seeds.

Again, how does one know when they have flushed 'enough'? I'm still definitely looking forward to the relief a good Colon Cleanse will bring me...so should I be giving the liver a little break from flushing every week?

I also have a question about coffee enemas...I've been doing them very consistently for months- like 1-2 per day, pretty much every day. Well, I noticed a while ago, like maybe the last month and a half- I didn't feel 'better' or 'clearer' or 'happier' after one. In fact, I'd feel drained and crampy and unwell. I've been using an organic medium roast coffee this whole time, not the S.E. Wilson's. THEN two days ago, I made a BIG mistake- (I'm slapping myself on the wrist still for this one)...basically I had switched the coffee brand, as they were out of them at my local grocer. I was dealing with massive yeast die off, and was desperate for some relief. I did a garlic enema, followed by a super strength CE, I did like 4 tbsp in 4 cups then again another 4 tbsp in 3 cups or so, and in the first Coffee-Enema I had put the Liver/Gallbladder ticture, maybe like half- a dropperful...then I did a milk kefir implant, The kefir was store bought.

OMG. OMG does not even describe how SICK I was just over an hour later!I know I had mentioned this in my order e-mail a few days ago- OK, the circumstances that day were not great. I was obviously ill, I was under stress, and all I'd had that day were 3 cups or so of juice....and then after the enemas I ran downtown to get a bottle of echinacea, and then stopped at a coffee shop to rest a bit and had a green tea with soy milk. Whatever the combination of things I did that didn't agree with me was- all I know is that I had SEVERE gas and cramps, NAUSEA and an incredibly TOXIC feeling for HOURS...when I got home, I passed a TON of gas, but the toxic feeling continued. I had it for the next two days, and I stopped the CE's to give myself a rest. I saw my chiropracter,on Wednesday, felt a bit better but still toxic at times. Finally, I did a normal Coffee-Enema yesterday & it seemed OK-again, I didn't see anything weird in the toilet, just stool. Today I did mostly juice, and since yesterday have been slamming the echinacea, cayenne, and garlic, and also have taken some probiotics that are called bio-k. I think they are a Canadian brand, they are fermented milk (chemical free) and each pot has 50 billion live bacteria cultures. I'm still passing yeast, but the burning is less.

I can tell you that this afternoon, after doing all my juice, and really ramming up the cayenne and garlic and echinacea- well it really lifted my depression. I also felt like I had a chance in getting well again! I have to say that I had lost that feeling the last couple of weeks, as I was trying to juice more but feeling completely fatigued and overwhelmed by life and the illness. I KNOW that if I juice, my brain cells will work better, and then I can figure out how to do the next task at hand. When I don't juice, I just go on this never ending cycle of cravings and Depression and inability to think, etc. My mood is probably half the battle for me, so I know I need to keep that stable:) I still can't get over how important juicing is...I am convinced (and I gave a friend of mine a whole speech about it this evening;) that EVERYONE should juice AT LEAST a quart of veggie and fruit juice a day. Just like Schulze said! I am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that this is ESSENTIAL for getting a poper does of easily assimilated vitamins and minerals into our bodies, sick or not! :)

So, I'm glad I found all that out. I hope the toxic feeling continues to subside, and I will NEVER ADD ANYTHING to my CE'S again! I also realize that it's so much better to do 2-3 cups and then 2-3 cups back to back, instead of 4 at a time....for me at least, it was just too much on my gut.

I just did a liver flush, and will do my CE's as usual tomorrow. Do you think that the reason I am not feeling awesome after CE's is because my gut is still a mess? I have a hunch that is the issue....and I can't wait to get on my colon cleansing herbs again!!! I'm also going to add aloe vera to the protocol along with the SE, and I think echinacea should really REALLY be a priority for me too!

Thanks a bunch,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (3)