CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone here successfully beaten their candida issues?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
t_montreal Views: 1,511
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,672,156

Re: Has anyone here successfully beaten their candida issues?

I agree with what you are saying.

But I have MCS, which means that I am sensitive to many things, and I react in so many different ways. So part of the constant struggle is trying to understand what is what, and really, if anything I am doing is making me better or worse. You basically feel like you are drowning with no life raft and grasping for air the whole time. That's the best visual I can come up with! And that's probably exacerbated by stress, no doubt, but I have no clue how I would feel without it, since I live in the worst environment for my health. Yes, the street would be worse, I am very aware of that, and I am very greatful- but you know when you are in a situation that's not helping at all.

I'm just tired. I have to place an order and I am going back and forth on what to get that is a priority for me. Truthfully, I don't want to do anything, because with doing comes the possibility that I will be spinning my wheels, as I have, and not knowing what is going on. I feel like my body doesnt want to take anything sometimes, but I do not have the will or the strength to water fast. The longest I have gotten is almost a day. I don't know. The infections are making me very uncomfortable and irritable at the moment, can you tell?

;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)