Let the record also show that I did seriously reply to your question. My reply was:
I am glad to hear that you recovered from your illness.
I believe I actually said that chlorine dioxide is used to remove biofilm in industry, and there is no reason to think that it wouldn't do the same inside the body. However, no testing has been done using acidified sodium chlorite ingested by humans.
My qualifications are simple. I am a gold prospector and have worked with NASA launching rockets... [big smile icon]
And, please don't limit your discussions to chemists, talk to medical professionals too. If you travel, you may find visiting the Center for Biofilm Engineering at Montana State University well worth your efforts to get there.