CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rising IgM

LuellaMay Views: 1,704
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,440

Re: Rising IgM

Hi Bill,

The fact that the IgM did not rise on schedule and waited until June shows that something is working, even though you have stopped taking oleander intermittently.  

My guess is that you are increasing the oleander dosage too fast.  There should be no need to bite the bullet.  If you experience stomach discomfort and diarrhea, wait until it passes to go to the next dose.  Some people need to increase little by little.

Besides the Oleander, I would urge you to follow the rest of the protocol, and the liver cleanse, although it can be unpleasant is a very important part.  This will help your liver not be overburdened by the toxins flushed out by oleander.

I am glad that you are sticking to a healthy diet, but try to incorporate more of the supplements on the protocol, such as  Inositol/IP6, curcumin, colloidal silver, black cumin oil, CoQ10, and you should really go down the list.  Fight this disease with all you've got.

For your type of cancer, I would also strongly suggest the Blood Support by Jon Barron mentioned in the protocol.  

Please do keep in touch as to your progress.  I would consider it a win that the IgM antibodies have taken longer to increase.  But tackle this disease in full force and effect without leaving one stone unturned.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)