CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years
 
SilverFox Views: 51,972
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,671,224

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years


Hello #132048,

Your first post on this forum is informative, but there are a few points that need to be clarified.

Chlorine dioxide is approved for water treatment, as long as the chlorine dioxide disinfectant by product chlorite is kept below minimum levels. Acidified sodium chlorite is not approved anywhere in the world for water treatment.

Chlorine dioxide technology is different from acidified sodium chlorite technology.

All of the safety studies on chlorine dioxide have been done following chlorine dioxide technology. Those studies indicate that it is safe to purify water using chlorine dioxide at concentrations up to around 2 PPM. No human studies have been done on the safety of ingesting acidified sodium chlorite.

The problem with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is that it is all about acidified sodium chlorite technology, and involves much higher concentrations of chlorine dioxide. A 3 drop dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has a concentration of 190 PPM available chlorine dioxide. Jim Humble claims that since 2 PPM chlorine dioxide based upon chlorine dioxide technology is EPA approved and considered safe, then 190 PPM chlorine dioxide based upon acidified sodium chlorite is also safe. Unfortunately, this assumption is not valid.

The way to prove that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is safe to ingest is to have people get checked for signs of oxidative stress. Lubbers, in her study, provided a series of blood tests that can be done to determine if the concentrations taken on the MMS protocol are indeed safe to take. I believe there is enough evidence to indicate that following the MMS protocol is not lethal, but that does not mean that it is safe.

Acidified sodium chlorite technology is approved for food processing. The food is sprayed down or dipped into the chemicals, then they are packaged for the consumer. This process stabilizes the pathogen growth on the food and the food takes much longer to spoil. Yes, there is a small residual left on the food, but by the time it gets to the table the oxidation power of the residual has been used up controlling the growth of pathogens on the food. That is why it is safe to use without a post processing wash in many cases.

Excellent information on how chlorine forms THM's. Let's see now when chlorine is put into water, hypochlorous acid is formed and this is what oxidizes the pathogens and reacts with organic material to form the THM's. Everyone should avoid THM's because they can cause cancer.

Why do you think Jim Humble promotes ingesting calcium hypochlorite which when mixed with water forms the same hypochlorous acid? I am sure the colon has organic material in it and now we are flooding the body with THM's in order to chlorinate the pathogens in them. This sounds something like the early days of chlorination of water. The THM studies came about in the late 1960's and as a result water treatment processes have changed to minimize the amount of THM produced during water treatment.

The attack is not on the use of either chlorine dioxide or acidified sodium chlorite, but on the misuse of these technologies. If you need to purify water, use chlorine dioxide, but use amounts that are appropriate and minimize the chlorite formation. If you need to remove or stabilize pathogens on food, use acidified sodium chlorite technology, and use it appropriately. If you need to oxidize your body, pick a method that has been well studied and remember that to kill pathogens you need to get the oxidizer into contact with the pathogen for enough time to kill it.

Sodium chlorite has been in use for years. Some people have reported wonderful results, others have not. The same goes for MMS. The MMS protocol is flawed. It is effective for some people, and if you have simple malaria it is suppose to eliminate it with a single dose. Unfortunately, the fact that chlorine dioxide is able to kill a variety of pathogens on counters does not mean that acidified sodium chlorite can kill those same pathogens inside the body.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)