CureZone   Log On   Join
curezone treatment makes me want to commit suiside

tojevq Views: 3,514
Published: 8 years ago

curezone treatment makes me want to commit suiside

Hi, let me tell u first, that this post is not a joke or anything like that. I thougt i would overcome it, but i just can't take it anymore and it's getting worse. English is not my first language, but i hope u will get the point. I was infected with hiv and hepatitis c early this year. Since then ive been looking for some treatment, which could cure me and somehow found this forum.

When i went thru this forum like a month ago i found a topic about brain fog, where some guys and master herbalists claimed that liver affects everything above neck (brain, memory etc). The truth is that before i read this topic my mental acuity was better than ever and i was happy. But after I read these claims i started to think, that something is wrong with me, that i can now memorize things so good, because your herbalists theories say the opposite. I began to be scared to memorize or remember things or even think and i lost myself.

I try to remember something but than comes up an idea, that i shouldnt remember this so easily or even not remember it at all, because i have hepatitis c - bad liver. It happens again and again and i really cant think about anything, cos im terrible stressed and scared to think or remember things. I could let it go, but i read here about some herbalist, who sell remedies to threat h-c and everybody behaves like its the best option. I wanna be cured, but in that case i would have to accept the theory i mentioned, but i cant do this from my pesonal experience and feeling and its just silly. It's like a battle beetween me and the treatment.

But why am i writting this ? I have one question for you, which could help me to get out of this. Is it possible to have hapatitis c/liver without treatment for several years and still have the same or better mental capacity, memory etc. like without having hepatitis-c ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)