CureZone   Log On   Join
fbo

Millaw Views: 2,895
Published: 11 years ago

fbo

Hi all. 43 year old male here. Attorney. Marathoner + Yoga addict. Approximately 1 year ago my Fiance & I moved into together and shortly thereafter, I and she began noticing a fecal smell emanating from my pores. We have NO idea what it was. It was noticeable to she & I, and, during heavy nights of drinking, it was noticeable to everyone in the vicinity. It smelled like rotten eggs. So, there was Smell # 1, which was an intermittent (daily) fecal smell and Smell # 2, which was noticeable to everyone but which only emerged during nights of partying. I was beside myself. Dumbfounded. Confused. I tried EVERYTHING. I stopped taking my daily supplements. That didn't work. I started taking pretty much everything recommended on this forum - Chlorophyl, acidophilus, you name it. I went to see the top Nutritionist in NY. He put me on a gluten free diet. And a Sugar free diet. That didn't work. This persisted for 7 months. Smell # 1 was there EVERY day. And, then, 4 months ago, the solution came. I ran out of my protonix medication (fortuitously), which I had been taking for 3 years for GERD-Acid Reflux. I forgot to refill the prescription and from the VERY DAY I stopped taking it, the smell was gone! 4 months now, and no smell and no protonix. I am 1,000 convinced that my fecal Body Odor was attributable to the protracted, multi-year use of the protonix.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)