CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cannot make bowel movement

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Knowmad Views: 2,548
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,754

Re: Cannot make bowel movement

You need to get on Dr. Schulze 's intestinal formula number one immediately, unless you have any kind of bowel inflamation (IBS, Crohns, etc.) follow the directions, when you hit the right dosage, you WILL have a bowel movement. He says to start with one pill a day and work your way up, but if you haven't gone in a month, I would start with more like five. Forget all this talk about magnesium and fermented foods for now,you have a serious problem that needs immediate attention. You also need to address your diet, begin eliminating meat, dairy, processed, chemical laden foods, and begin introducing lots of fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, etc. The more raw, the better. You probably need to lower your stress levels also, this is huge. When I am stressed my bowels lock up immediately. Once you get your bowel moving frequently, you should start doing some deep bowel cleansing.

herbdoc.com has everything you will need, good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)