CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: which colon enema for Crohn's after first liver flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Naked Every Day Views: 1,477
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 166,947

Re: which colon enema for Crohn's after first liver flush?

I don't have an answer for you exactly (I would probably recommend just water to prevent any additional irritations, as you thought, unless someone can recommend a 'soothing' additive for the water).

The only point I wanted to make is: I have gone to a naturopath for about 9 years and have done all this stuff (fasting, colonics, flushes, juicing, parasite cleanses, etc. etc). My personal experience, when telling others what to try or not try, has come down to really encouraging them to go to a professional (I don't mean a regular MD!!, but a naturopath or similar alternative therapist) that can take certain readings to determine your body's readiness to even be trying some of the cleanses. In many, many instances, the body is not prepared fully for some of these detox treatments, and it could be you'd need specific vitamin/mineral assistance, you may need to be on a simplified diet first for a while, or any other number of things.

That recommendation is not intended to take away your ability to do your own healing, by any means! But, having someone direct you a bit, until you are better prepared (particularly since you had this quite negative side effect of trying a cleanse in the first place) would be well advised now.

Some things to have the alternative practitioner check for you is your body pH (through urine and saliva samples) called Rheams testing, and perhaps have them check your blood morphology which can identify yeast, parasites, and wheat intolerance, among other things.

Bodily weaknesses show up in these tests and are better predictors of whether you are ready to be doing some of the cleanses, or if you need some other preparation or support.

I haven't read your other posts, so if there is something I'm not informed about, please excuse the oversight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)