CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnascent update - week three

texgal Views: 2,424
Published: 12 years ago

Magnascent update - week three

Week three on Magnascent - myself and husband.

Recap Week One: we felt 20 years younger, probably used too much Iodine too fast because we were so high on it.

Recap Week two: detoxing, sore throat all week, feeling a little down, decided to take the rest of week two off the iodine. However, my husband got antsy after three days and restarted again a day early. He loves the energy the Magnascent gives him. He says his sinuses are clear for the first time in over a year. Also, we went to the doctor (M.D.) to get a prescription refilled, and his blood pressure (which was slightly high right before we started the iodine) has dropped since taking the Iodine to a low level he hasn't seen for about 20 or more years.

Week Three: Feeling pretty good. I started out with one of the Cayce protocols: 2 drops the first day, 3 drops the second day, 4 drops the third day, and so on, then take the weekend off. (I believe one drop of Magnascent is .5 mg iodine.)

My husband decided he wanted to take 2 drops each day, but after the second day he upped it to 3 drops a day.

We learned about brazil nuts (from this forum) and started eating one every day. I am no longer panicked about eating broccoli and soy products, as I believe I am getting plenty of Iodine and my body can handle them.

However, I experienced joint pain after going to a Chinese restaurant. I believe there is some connection between iodine and glutamic acid but since I am a not a chemist I don't know what it is.

I know Edgar Cayce cautioned frequently against mixing atomic iodine (which is what Magnascent is) with seafood and kelp. I have no idea why this should be so and it seems counterintuitive, but he is usually right in my experience. I love seaweed salad but plan to stay away from it for a while.

I phoned our city and found out that our water supply has no fluoride added to it - only chlorine. We drink bottled water, anyway.

My husband's friend came by and said his doctor told him his blood pressure is too high and he must do something about it right away. We told him about Magnascent and he was enthused. I gave him a small sample bottle of Magnascent that had come with our order. The next day he reported to us that he had already taken four doses of 1 drop each and his blood pressure had already started to drop significantly. (He had told me he was only going to take one drop a day to try it out, but I understand his impatience. We were the same way at first.)

I'm trying NOT to tell everyone I know about the iodine thing, but it's hard. As we all know, a new convert is usually very enthusiastic.

Best wishes to all on this forum. It's very reassuring to have this place to check in to and I find myself coming here daily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (2)