CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: threw up oil during first liver flush

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
lunagirl3 Views: 9,513
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 166,934

Re: threw up oil during first liver flush

Thanks to everyone again for writing back so quickly!!

I feel like I tolerated the salts fine. What I threw up was the oil it seemed...but I did the early morning dose of salts at 7:30am, then the oil/juice mix at 9:45am, and now the second morning dose of salts at 12pm. I will eat light at 1pm.

I feel fine, except for a slight nausea in my throat from this second Epsom drink this morning. I will lay down and hopefully feel fine.

A few remaining questions:

1. If I do not pass any stones, am I okay or am I in trouble because I am now congested and backed up?

2. I have hardly peed or pooped since last night, pardon the expression, and this is very strange for me because I have frequent urination and diarrhea. Is this normal for this procedure?? When will I start excreting normally (for me!) again?

3. I have no pain around liver, no dizziness, no hunger, no headache, no breathing issues (I have multiple chemical sensitivity so those are usually my bad reactions to things...). I do feel slightly jittery and completely unable to sleep. Is this normal??

THANKS AGAIN!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)