CureZone   Log On   Join
reality is relative

Views: 1,174
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,937

reality is relative

I understand the worries of guns and kids, etc. but not having them seems a bigger worry here now in this theater. What are the other means of protection you use?

Here in the USA our federal government has already done more than enough for us to overtake it. If we got lawyers to charge them with treason, murder, gang related crimes, theft and selling out our country (and judges who couldn't be bought) they would all be in prison, but first I think the states are going to have to stand up against them, so guns in the hands of citizens is going to be very important.

This is only a game to me, but I want to play by the rules, and with all the tools available. What we think creates our "reality" and reality is relative. Dying is just waking up so I'm not worried about going all the way in this game, or laying around doing nothing, seemingly in denial, while Rome burns. It's all part of the dream. It's all good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)