CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could the holocaust happen there?

spudlydoo Views: 1,164
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,929

Re: Could the holocaust happen there?

The government may be corrupt, but it is not in the governments interest to kill it citizens. Even if it was, the government have access to far more effective weapons than guns, for killing people en masse, so owning a gun would be pretty pointless against a government that could just bomb you out of existance if that was their want.

You can own guns in my country, (although it is very regulated), I owned a gun myself until a couple of years ago, so ownership is not banned. Most people just don't see the need to own a gun.

The reason I got rid of my gun, was because it was more of a worry to me than a comfort. I worried about it getting stolen and used to harm someone, I worried about my Grandkids somehow getting hold of it. Now I am free from those worries.

I am also free from fear of others using guns against me.
I use other methods to protect myself , and my family, much more effective ones than guns will ever be.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)